Thursday 14 August 2014

Another Year, Another Comp

Hi all

This year the 15's was due to take place at Tibenham. If you know where TIB is, then you know why I didn't enter. Only a handful of pilots did. So the BGA comps committee wisely moved the competition to Lasham to run alongside the Juniors and a flurry of late entries means we have a field of 24 including myself.

As usual, I will try to post the story of my week as it goes along. Hopefully I will get a better start than last year, but I do not expect to win this time. The field includes several World Championship medal winners, several of the UK team and untold previous National Champions.

I am sure, however, that the gliding will be fun and it also looks as though we will have some decent weather. The last time I flew from Lasham we had just one day and that was a mass landout!

Watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment