Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tuesday Day 3

Glad not to have spent last night in a tent. Apparently temperatures dropped to c. 5C on the airfield!! Nice and cosy here at Walnut Tree Barn.

Today's met was a bit ground hog. Same as yesterday but possibly less showers. We were set 247k BAS TRY BSW BLD CBN LA7 and I started well but that was about it. A bad day at the office. I lost the gaggle early on because I thought all those world champs were going the wrong way!

Caught them up again at BSW as they got stopped by a big shower but then lost them again near Andover when I decided they were fools going on and stopped to top up. The rest of the flight was on my own and whilst getting into Blandford was tricky everything lined up on the way home and getting back to Lasham was relatively easy.

A bit off the pace again.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment