Thursday 8 July 2010

Thursday Day 4


We flew today! Director set NAI BAN WOC CHB NY1 258k and waited for a gap. Set off a minute or two behind the pack and had a good run to EDG where I connected with a good thermal to get me in and out of BAN. From there to WOC and CHB I was duelling with an ASG29 '10'. He would come in to join my thermal above me then set off first; I would arrive in his thermal above him and set off first..etc.

At CHB I lost track of him and played alone. Found I could make Little Ris so set off and found a weak thermal there. Found I could make Chedworth so set off, didn't connect and landed. Bit of advice: if you get cowshit on your glider, wipe it off immediately. I now have a nasty brown stain on my starboard wing tip!

Pizza at Giuseppe's on our return to the airfield. Bruce was still out so Watty took his place! See Pizza Fairies on the right.

Now off to the Pig for a beer. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment